1874 Church

Posted by & filed under .

1874 Church 401 N. Wall St., Belton, TX 76513 This Belton structure, originally known as Old St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, is the oldest standing church in Bell County. The building, constructed of limestone rubble masonry, was finished in 1874. A stone bell tower was added in 1956. The church served as a place for refuge... More »