Our work depends on the generous support of people and businesses who share our vision and belief that the preservation, restoration, and protection of historic places enhances our quality of life, strengthens our local economies, and keeps the irreplaceable traditions of architectural craft and quality alive.
As a business sponsor, you will help to empower Preservation Texas to fulfill our statewide mission while making it possible for us to protect and restore our Texas heritage. We know how important historic preservation is to the work that you do, and the exposure that Preservation Texas can bring to your business will strengthen our shared interest in providing the highest level of support for preservation projects in Texas.
2023 Business Sponsors will be prominently recognized* :
- At our Preservation Texas exhibit booth at the Texas Historical Commission’s Real Places Conference in February
- In our 2022 Annual Report/ 2023 Program Guide distributed at the conference and to our e-mail list of over 5,000 Texans
- At our brand new Rural Texas Heritage Festival at Bassett Farms Conservancy in October
- Prominently on our new website’s Preservation Professionals Directory (coming January 2023)
* Please note that Business Sponsorships must be received by December 31, 2022 in order to ensure that your business is included in Preservation Texas’s 2022 Annual Report/ 2023 Program Guide and signage at the Real Places Conference (February 1-3, 2023).
As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, Preservation Texas is a qualified tax-exempt organization, offering tax deductibility on all contributions.