Preservation Texas is a 501(c) 3 membership organization. We rely on the generosity of individuals and organizations interested in preserving Texas’ heritage. We know that you share our commitment to ensuring a legacy for future generations.
Make a Donation Now
PLEASE NOTE: We are switching to another online pay service. Please email email@example.com; call the office, 512.472.0102, Mon/Wed/Fri.; or [ download the Membership Form ] to pay by credit card. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your support.
If you have questions or need help, please email us. Contact us about planned giving or an endowment account.[/col]
Your contribution will assist us in achieving many of our preservation goals, including advocating for favorable legislation; educating Texans about the importance of historic preservation; and, providing communities with the means to preserve their local resources.
There are many ways to make a monetary contribution to Preservation Texas:
- Purchase supplies and equipment for our programs through Amazon
- Make a donation in honor of a friend or family member
- Become a sponsor of one of PT’s great programs
- Include us when estate planning or writing your will *
- Donate stocks, bonds, mutual funds or an insurance policy *
- Become a member
* Always consult an attorney when considering planned giving.