Preservation Texas is a private, nonprofit, member-supported organization dedicated to identifying, preserving and protecting the material and cultural heritage of Texas. Through research, education, stewardship and public awareness, Preservation Texas provides a statewide focus for preservationists across Texas.
Join or Renew your Membership Today!
If you have any questions about membership please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512.472.0102.
Join online, or send a check with your PT Membership Form.
Membership Level / Dues
Heritage Partner: $500
Non-Profit Organization: $75
Student/Senior (over 65): $30
All contributions to Preservation Texas are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult with your tax advisor for more information.
Preservation Texas (PT) is the only private, nonprofit membership organization in the state dedicated to protecting Texas’ historic resources.
Join or renew today and start enjoying these benefits:
- E-newsletters with information about historic preservation across Texas.
- Discounts on Preservation Texas programs and events.
- Connect with a large network of individuals and groups who care about Texas history and its irreplaceable landmarks
- Invitations to “Members Only” events.
- Access to statewide advocacy training and resources.
- Eligibility to nominate sites for Honor Awards and Most Endangered Places listings.