Imagine an organization that can help you become a stronger advocate for historic preservation in your county. One that provides the collaborative networking, resources and educational tools to have your voice heard among your county constituents and in Austin. Imagine having access to hundreds of historic preservationists across Texas, willing to share best practices and success stories about their efforts in this important cause.
Join or Renew your Membership Today!
To pay by check or credit card through mail click the link below and print the 2014 Membership Form.
Please mail this form to Preservation Texas at:
P.O. Box 12832
Austin, TX 78711
To pay online with your PayPal account please select
an item for your shopping cart
and you will be redirected to our PayPal payment portal.
If you have any questions about the membership process please email the PT office at email@example.com or call us at 512.472.0102.
Membership Level / Price
Heritage Partner: $500
Non-Profit Organization: $75
Student/Senior (over 65): $30
All monetary contributions to Preservation Texas are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Preservation Texas (PT) is the only private, nonprofit membership organization in the state dedicated to protecting Texas’ historic resources.
Join or renew today and start enjoying these benefits:
- Connect with a large network of individuals and groups who care about Texas history and its irreplaceable landmarks
- Discount to annual events
- Access to “Members Only” Resources (now available)
- Invitations to “Members Only” events
- Weekly E-newsletter and Advocacy Alerts
- Inclusion in “Member Directory” (available to only members)
- Access to statewide advocacy training and resources