Imagine an organization that can help you become a stronger advocate for historic preservation in your county. One that provides the collaborative networking, resources and educational tools to have your voice heard among your county constituents and in Austin. Imagine having access to hundreds of historic preservationists across Texas, willing to share best practices and success stories about their efforts in this important cause.
Don’t Forget to Renew your Membership Today!
To download the Membership Renewal Form click the link below:
Please print this form and mail it to Preservation Texas or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 12832
Austin, TX 78711
Membership Level / Price
Heritage Partner: $500
Non-Profit Organization: $75
Student/Senior (over 65): $30
All monetary contributions to Preservation Texas are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Preservation Texas (PT) is the only private, nonprofit membership organization in the state dedicated to protecting Texas’ historic resources.
Join or renew today and start enjoying these benefits:
- Connect with a large network of individuals and groups who care about Texas history and its irreplaceable landmarks
- Discount to annual events
- Access to “Members Only” Resources (now available)
- Invitations to “Members Only” events
- Weekly E-newsletter and Advocacy Alerts
- Inclusion in “Member Directory” (available to only members)
- Access to statewide advocacy training and resources