THE POPULAR “BOOK IT!” summer promotion is back! Join or renew your membership at the $100 Texian or above level, and we’ll mail you a free book about Texas history, hotels or people. Courtesy of Texas A & M University Press and Lynn Vogt, Preservation Texas board member. Titles include “Historic Hotels of Texas” by Liz Carmack and “Dining at the Governor’s Mansion” by Carl R. McQueary (while supplies last).
Join or renew today and start enjoying these benefits:
- Connect with a large network of individuals and groups who care about Texas history and its irreplaceable landmarks
- Discount to annual events
- Access to “Members Only” Resources (now available)
- Invitations to “Members Only” events
- Weekly E-newsletter and Advocacy Alerts
- Inclusion in “Member Directory” (available to only members)
- Access to statewide advocacy training and resources
PLEASE NOTE: We are switching to another online pay service. Please email email@example.com; call the office, 512.472.0102, Mon/Wed/Fri.; or [ download the Membership Form ] to pay by credit card. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your support.
Preservation Texas (PT) is the only private, nonprofit membership organization in the state dedicated to protecting Texas’ historic resources.