Preservation Texas is the only statewide non-profit historic preservation education and advocacy organization in Texas. We work to help Texans save important historic landmarks in communities small and large, rural and urban.
We are seeking your sponsorship of our 2018 East Texas Regional Meeting on August 8th-10th in historic Nacogdoches.
As a sponsor, this event will give you the opportunity to support our program that will connect experts from across Texas with local preservationists working to voluntarily save endangered historic places. The Regional Meeting includes:
- Tours of recent and ongoing historic preservation projects in Nacogdoches, San Augustine, Shelby and Rusk Counties
- Educational workshops led by experts on historic preservation planning, methods, grant programs, education and heritage tourism
- A networking reception at the Old University Building in Nacogdoches
Our East Texas Regional Meeting in Nacogdoches will also enable us to build increased awareness and support for sites in East Texas that have been included on our Statewide Most Endangered Places List, including:
- Atlanta: Atlanta Miller Grade School
- Bloomburg: Bloomburg State bank
- Cherokee County: Texas State Railroad
- Crockett: Mary Allen Seminary
- Jefferson: Citizens Savings Bank, Jefferson Playhouse, Union Missionary Church
- Huntsville: San Jacinto Schoolhouse
- Linden: Linden Fire Station
- Longview: Judge Campbell House
- Marion County: Confederate Ordnance Magazine
- Marshall: Harrison County Airport Terminal; Sabine Farms
- Nacogdoches: Clay House
- Newton County: Odom Homestead
- Palestine: Mt. Vernon AME Church
- Paris: Grand Theatre
- San Augustine: Lewis Railroad Hotel
- Historic Barns, Theatres, Railroad Depots and Schools
Your support as a Sponsor is essential for the success of this program because we receive no public funding.
Preservation Texas thanks you for your consideration as we work to save irreplaceable historic landmarks in your community and throughout East Texas.
- Full Admission for three (3) attendees
- Company Logo on website and program
- One-year membership
- Provide brochure in Meeting Tote Bag
- Ability to display information during Educational Workshops